Schneider Acti 9 STD CCTDD20016
Dimmer, Rated Current 16A, Universal Dimmer, Indoor, Led, Halogen, Incandescent, Touch, White
Schneider Acti 9 STD CCTDD20016 properties
|Acti 9 STD CCTDD20016
|Suitable for lamp type
|Halogen, Incandescent, Led
|Area of Use
|Max load Incandescent
|Max Load Led
|Max Load halogen
|Max Load Electronic transformers
|Rotating or Touch
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I connect the Schneider Acti 9 STD CCTDD20016 to a lighting circuit and program it using its control module?
To connect the Schneider Acti 9 STD CC TD D20016 to a lighting circuit, follow these steps:
1. Identify the appropriate circuit in your electrical panel where you want to install the Acti 9. It should be a dedicated circuit for lighting and not shared with any other appliances or devices.
2. Turn off the main power supply to ensure safety while working with electricity.
3. Disconnect the wires from the existing switch or socket in the circuit.
4. Connect the live (L1) wire from the Schneider Acti 9 to one of the terminals in the circuit's electrical box.
5. Connect the neutral (N) wire from the Schneider Acti 9 to another terminal in the electrical box.
6. If your lighting circuit requires an earth (E) connection, connect it to a separate earth terminal.
7. Once all wires are connected, reattach the cover of the electrical box and secure it with screws.
8. Turn on the main power supply and test the circuit by turning on the Schneider Acti 9. If the lights turn on as expected, you have successfully connected the Acti 9 to the lighting circuit.
To program the Schneider Acti 9 using its control module, follow these steps:
1. Locate the control module, which is usually mounted next to the Schneider Acti 9.
2. Press and hold the "Program" button on the control module for at least five seconds until the LED indicator starts flashing rapidly. This indicates that the device is in programming mode.
3. Use the up and down buttons on the control module to adjust the dimming level of your lighting circuit. The LED indicator will display the current dimming level.
4. To save the settings, press and hold the "Program" button again for at least five seconds until the LED indicator stops flashing. This indicates that the device is now programmed with your desired dimming level.
5. Your Schneider Acti 9 is now connected to a lighting circuit and programmed using its control module.