Trina VertexS TSM-400DE09.08 solar module
120 cells, 400 Wp nominal output, framed Monocrystalline High Power solar module
Designed for Residential and Commercial & Industrial (C&I) rooftops
Based on advanced technology from the Vertex platform. The new Vertex S 400W module is perfectly designed to fulfill power, efficiency, size, weight, appearance, mechanical load, reliability requirements of rooftop application! Best balance of power and size&weight.
Designed for compatibility with existing mainstream optimizers, inverters and mounting systems.
Perfect size and low weight. Easy for handling. Economy for transporting.
Diverse installation solutions. Flexible for system deployment.
Small in size, big on power
Generate a huge amount of energy even in limited solar plant space. Up to 400W, 20.8% module effciency with high density interconnect technology
Multi-busbar technology for better light trapping effect, lower series resistance and improved current collection
Reduce installation cost with higher power bin and eciency
Boost performance in warm weather with lower temperature coeffcient (-0.34%) and operating temperature
15 year product warranty
25 year performance warranty with lowest degradation;
Ensured PID resistance through cell process and module material control
Mechanical performance up to 6000 Pa positive load and 4000 Pa negative load
- 120 monocrystalline cells (5 × 24)
- Module Dimensions: 1754×1096×30 mm
- Frame: 30 mm Anodized Aluminium Alloy
- Weight: 21,0 kg
- Modules per packing box: 36 pieces
- Glass: 3.2 mm, High Transmission, AR Coated Heat Strengthened Glass
- Encapsulant Material: EVA / POE
- Backsheet: White
- J-Box: IP68 rated
- Cables: Photovoltaic Technology Cable 4.0mm2, L-110cm (for landscape layout)
- MC4 EVO2 connectors
- Warranty: 15-year manufacturer guarantee; 25-year linear output warranty with 0,55% annual output reduction